Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Obama or Palin?

Never before have I seen so much attention been directed toward a Vice Presidential candidate. Most of the time it seems people don't even know who the vice presidential nominee is. To most people they are just the name below the Presidential nominee's name on those campaign signs. I'm sure there were some people who saw those "Bush-Cheney '04" signs and just thought Bush was remarried to someone named Cheney. "Who are you voting for? I'm voting for George W. Bush-Cheney!" It's a good thing Obama didn't pick Hillary for his running mate. Think of the confusion that would have been: "Obama-Rodam-Clinton '08". You know someone would ask, "what is the third person running for?"

I know I said I didn't like political jokes, but did anyone see the Saturday Night Live sketch last week with Tina Fay and Amy Poehler? That was funny, I don't care who you are.

No comments: