Monday, September 22, 2008

Grauman's Chinese Theater

A few weeks ago I spent a week on business out in LA. I know what you're thinking, I'm not a real Marine. While everyone else is getting shipped off to Iraq, I'm soaking in the sun in SoCal on the taxpayer's dime. Maybe you're right, but I really was just following orders... really. And I had to sit through absolutely boring meetings all day while there were killer waves to be surfed. Anyway, on one of my free evenings I headed over to Grauman's Chinese Theater. You know, the one where the movie stars put their hands in the wet cement. I snapped a few shots to share of some of my favorite actors.




"Sid - There are not enough words", John Wayne: Jan 25, 1950. (Sid Grauman is the Owner)


Will Smith, "Change the World": 12-10-07.


"Thank you Sid", Jimmy Stewart: Fri, 13 1948. (Jimmy is a family favorite)



Nicholas Cage: Aug, 11 2001. (Me and Nick seem to have the same shoe size)


Harrison Ford: 6-3-92. (The scoundrel himself)


Tom Hanks: 7/23/98. (I didn't notice it until just now, but Adam Sandler's block is right above his)

No comments: